LIKE many other provinces around the Philippines, visiting tourists bound for this place can rest assured they will always find nice hotels to choose from and stay. Hotels in Legazpi are generally neat and cozy. Security is good too not to mention that they also offer very popular affordable rates. I would mention a few nice hotels and just feel free to check their websites for a more detailed info.
1. The Pepperland Hotel is located near the airport and has a good view of the Mayon Volcano esp. on sunny days. Although there are transfer rides from the airport to Pepperland Hotel, just a few steps from the airport will bring you right in front of this Hotel. There are also several restaurants offering very good food at very affordable prices conveniently located nearby. Pepperland has its own lobby restaurant that offers a variety of very good food and a night bar, where live bands make it all the more fun fun fun on some nights.
2. Hotel Venezia is just a good 2-minute drive from Legazpi Airport and accessible to government offices, banks, churches, shopping malls, and Albay park. Hotel Venezia offers wide range of accommodation and they have very spacious rooms. Note: Some rooms have verandas. This place is definitely a home away from home. It also has 3 function rooms, meeting facilities and equipment for 350 people (for meetings) and 500 people (for cocktails).
3. Sophia Hotel is also another hotel located along Washington Drive that offers very reasonable accommodation rates. This Hotel is just two minutes away from the airport. It has its own lobby cafe & restaurant. There is a Disco/Ballroom Dancing area on the 2nd floor. Most of performing live bands here are timers to overseas bookings and are very good. For those who are into singing, there is a Karaoke Bar adjacent to the lobby restaurant. But the most important thing is that- they offer very reasonable accommodation rates. Be sure to ask re their occasional promo rates to become an instant winner.
4. Hotel Victoria may not be as grandiose compared with other popular hotels in Legazpi but this hotel offers very good package rates for those visitors checking in in groups. At present, Hotel Victoria has opened only 5 of its many rooms for visitors to accommodate- as the rest are already occupied by guests who are staying for a period of time. Find this hotel along Rizal Street.
5. Hotel St. Ellis (formerly Hotel La Trinidad) is conveniently located along Rizal Street
and a short 3-kilometer drive from Legazpi Airport. Business establishments, restaurants, department stores, Embarcadero, and etc. are all within walking distance. Their 40 guest rooms are havens of thoughful comfort.
6. Casa Blanca Hotel is also located in a very convenient location within the heart of Legazpi City's vibrant downtown and just 10 minutes drive from the airport. Casa Blanca offers its
guests different categories and well appointed cozy guestrooms at very affordable rates. Casa Blanca Hotel's restaurant offers a variety of good food and nightly live band entertainment.
There are still a lot more of nice Hotels and cozy inns within Legazpi City. Check it out!
OTHER WONDERS BENEATH CORON SEAS - other wonders beneath Coron Seas . ENJOY!